Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

This is a really nice effort - but around 2 minutes too long for the material you're working with.

A lot of unnecessarily long flash loops just destroys the pace.

The real shame with this is that with a bit of better storyline motivation, this could have been pretty good.

Unfortunately, in it's current form, by the time the 'main joke' is done, you're already long bored with it.

Space Hulk II Space Hulk II

Very good and tidy with some good amusing referencing, but ultimately I think this suffered from pacing issues.

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

As someone who played the original Zelda... *ahem* 'games' on the cd-i, I found this 3 minute parody to be considerably more enjoyable.

... I just wonder what Ganons up to?...

Samination responds:

Oh man, it must've been brutal. I dont think I ever want to play those "games".

Kitty Goes Outside Kitty Goes Outside

Not AWFUL for a first try

I'll be honest, I'm surprised this has 'made the grade' on here, you must've got a little lucky or had some understanding genourous people voting.

Keep plugging away at Flash though, it's a great tool and gets even better when you understand how to use it.

like anything though, the more you put in the more you get out.

SydniLouise responds:

I actually got the best grade in the class... we're only Freshmen in college. It was all of our first tries. This was actually the best one...

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Boresome

Egoraptor, sorry dude but you have not been funny for about 3-4 years now.

I think you started listening to the ass crawlers and frankly I think your last 4-5 submissions have been 3rd rate compared to your early stuff.

Sure, this was ok, but all it really boils down to is crude swearing and flogging a horse that is long dead and is currently residing in a tube of uhu.

I seriously appreciate the time and effort, but I think you need to step back and look at your early material to understand why a few people who are not lodged half way up your rectum don't think you're funny any more.

Sure it sucks to be rated by the yard-stick of early success, but most REALLY decent flash artists on here just keep getting better... you've frankly stagnated as time has progressed.

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Nice one

I dont understand the maths, but I loved the parody of FMA.

Yes you are quite right as well, Ed only loses his arm when he transmutes Al's soul to the suit of armour.

I'd forgotten the old theme tune to the original series as well... have to say though, completely irrelevent anime chat warning... FMA - Brotherhood is MASSIVELY better than the original series.

Anime rant over, good work dude.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Excellent!

Without doubt the funniest thing I've seen on newgrounds for 4 years.

Voice acting was superb and the animation to go with was also well timed.

Seriously, kudos to all, even that idiot who gave the review.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

In 2 words?... not funny!

Firstly, lets start with the positive.

It looked really good and nicely animated.

The negative?...

Totally lacked humour, seriously, did not laugh once throughout. Sure I smiled once or twice at the odd rare moment of originality, but they alas were far too few and far between.

This smacks of style over substance.

This will leave a lot of the Nin10doh fans very confused since the previous efforts were genuinely funny and this just frankly isn't.

I sincerely hope that the current score (4.45/5) is largely due to people rating on the visuals, alas however I suspect a lot of brown nosing with that score. Similar to the scores Egoraptor gets for his recent horrifically weak work.

Next time, perhaps give up on the looks and work more on the actual content.

My rating is based entirely on the polished look of the content and the missing stars are all entirely based on the lack of humour in this.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Nice to see...

nice to see that Eroraptor can still be funny, but only when he's AWESOME!

seriously, his other stuff is very over-rated, perhaps egoraptor let it all go to his head.

The Game Trailer Collab The Game Trailer Collab

Pretty good

Some really funny content in there that had me laughing out loud, other content let the bar drop.

It just seemed like 4-5 really good ones and 3-4 to make up the numbers.

Few spelling mistakes here and there screamed for some attention to detail, although generally very good.

I'll always maintain my position however, if you'd have got a 'named' user on board this would've probably have been above 3.73/5, bit like the zelda compilation, very good but lacking in the 'popular' vote.