Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

This is a really nice effort - but around 2 minutes too long for the material you're working with.

A lot of unnecessarily long flash loops just destroys the pace.

The real shame with this is that with a bit of better storyline motivation, this could have been pretty good.

Unfortunately, in it's current form, by the time the 'main joke' is done, you're already long bored with it.

Space Hulk II Space Hulk II

Very good and tidy with some good amusing referencing, but ultimately I think this suffered from pacing issues.

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

As someone who played the original Zelda... *ahem* 'games' on the cd-i, I found this 3 minute parody to be considerably more enjoyable.

... I just wonder what Ganons up to?...

Samination responds:

Oh man, it must've been brutal. I dont think I ever want to play those "games".

ErlinE ErlinE

Overall quite nice, but 2 general thoughts linger.

The control system just didn't feel right, I wouldn't say 'clunky' was the right word, but it just generally felt a bit stilted.

Secondly, it's just TOO like Limbo in style. I know that you can't necessarily own a 'style' nor indeed is it necessary to be original to be good.

To be brutally honest, this just felt like a less intelligent, less polished and overall poor copy of Limbo.

I entirely accept that it may just be coincidental, but even so, if you're going to do something in the similar style to something else, be prepared to be criticised in direct comparison.

That sounds harsh, because it was a decent enough game, but the lingering thought is that this is the 'poor mans' limbo.

Super Sprint Soccer Super Sprint Soccer

Not bad, but gets boring very quickly.

BlastOff Bunnies BlastOff Bunnies

fun and addictive but not exactly original.

Score - 1,147,190

All achievements and masses of bunnies in space.

This game is generally pretty similar to 'hedgehog launch', but thats not necessarily a bad thing, Hedgehog launch was a great fun simple game... as is this.

The Jubilant Lovers The Jubilant Lovers

I get it, I like it, and frankly I think if I saw it for sale I'd buy it.

Nice one.